We offer the highest quality service at discount prices. We believe by working hard and honestly, we will keep our customers for the long run. We want to make a lifelong customer out of you. Give us a shot, you won’t be disappointed.
Established in 2013.
It seems that these days businesses seem to be moving in a direction of giving you the least possible, just enough to get your money, we believe the opposite. Carpet King prides itself on high quality service at affordable prices. This is a family owned and operated business. We want to make a long term customer out of you. Give us a shot. You wont he disapointed.
Not Convinced Yet?
Why Choose Us
Using a sponge or soft-bristle brush, work the cleaning solution into a lather on the rug. Let the cleaner sit on the rug for a five minutes before you start rinsing. Anything less than that and you’ll shortchange the cleaning process. Give it those five minutes to set in and start lifting away dirt.
- BEST OVERALL: Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Carpet Cleaner.
- RUNNER UP: Bissell Multi-Purpose Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner.
- BEST ORGANIC SPRAY: Earthworm Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner.
- Affresh Dishwasher Cleaner. amazon.com. …
- Fresh Wave Odor Removing Packs. …
- Resolve Pet Carpet Cleaner Powder. …
- airBOSS Closet Dehumidifier. …
- Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Gel. …
- Febreze Air Freshener. …
- Affresh Disposal Cleaner. …
- Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray.
- fixing a damaged carpet. Find a Remnant Piece. …
- indicate direction of nap on repair piece. Mark the Nap’s Direction. …
- use empty can to make an impression for repair. Outline the Damaged Area. …
- turn repair piece so the arrow is pointing with the nap. Insert the Replacement Piece. …
- trim any fibers that are uneven with carpet.
Stain removal is the process of removing a mark or spot left by one substance on a specific surface like a fabric. A solvent or detergent is generally used to conduct stain removal and many of these are available over the counter.
Stain protection treatments minimise the damage before it happens. … This creates a permanent protective layer against spills, stains, soiling and fading. Stains from blood, wine, pets or children can be near impossible to remove, and in some cases mean furniture needs to be replaced.
Water extraction is the process of taking water from any source, either temporarily or permanently, for flood control or to obtain water for, for example, irrigation. … Water can go through dams that are used to regulate or stop water from coming though, creating hydroelectricity.
Mild Dish Soap and Warm Water
Mix 1 cup of warm water with ½ teaspoon of mild liquid dish soap. Using a clean white or lightly colored dishcloth, apply the dish soap cleaning solution directly onto the Kool-Aid stain.
Eco–friendly means the cleaning product itself will cause no harm to the environment. It doesn’t mean the product doesn’t contain chemicals, because not all chemicals are inherently harmful to the environment.
- Gather your mattress cleaning supplies. …
- Strip the bed and wash all the bedding. …
- Vacuum the mattress. …
- Spot-clean your mattress with a stain remover. …
- Sprinkle baking soda all over the entire mattress. …
- Vacuum again. …
- Flip the mattress. …
- Protect the mattress.
Steam cleaning involves using steam for cleaning. Its uses include domestic applications in cleaning flooring and household dirt removal, and industrial uses in removing grease and dirt from engines.
When used without soap, detergents, or other cleaning products, steam cleaning is an eco-friendly way of cleaning. Steam cleaning is effective in eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and is considered a modern way to clean home air-conditioners
Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Best Overall Grout Cleaner: CLR Bath & Kitchen Foaming Action Cleaner.
- Best Gel Grout Cleaner: Soft Scrub Bleach Cleaner Gel.
- Best Long-Lasting Grout Cleaner: Microban 24 Hour Bathroom Cleaner.
- Best Germ-Killing Grout Cleaner: Clorox Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray.
Vehicle Upholstery Cleaning
Combine one cup of white distilled vinegar, few drops of dish soap, and a gallon of hot water. Once these are mixed together, dab on the stain with a clean towel. Use a toothbrush to scrub the stain. When you’re done, use clean water and another clean towel to wipe any excess vinegar and soap away.